- Bed & Breakfast
Louise and John welcome you to their charming period home situated in the East Yorkshire village of Bempton, only one mile from the famous RSPB Bempton Cliffs Reserve and five minutes walk to the train station.
We offer three bedrooms with private facilities. They consist of 3 double bedrooms one having a superking bed or 2 singles, the other 2 have kingsize beds. Our aim is to provide a quiet homely retreat for guests who prefer a more traditional yet relaxed style of service.
Our prices are from £80.00 per room per night for two adults bed and breakfast. We can provide packed lunches and light suppers.
- Off road guest parking.
- Complimentary afternoon tea and cake on arrival
- Hot drinks tray, toiletries, bathrobes and hairdryer in room.
- Ample storage facilities for bicycles, muddy boots, outdoor gear and equipment.
- Clothes drying facility.
- Free Wifi available in some rooms.
- Train and bus service
- Bempton Cliffs and Flamborough Headland
- £120.00 per person
Join us on a photography trip of a lifetime as we spend the day "Above...